
Jadon Ezekiel Tolputt was born at 12:43pm on the 2nd of August 2008. Even though the doctors thought he was small and insisted on inducing me, he was my biggest baby. He arrived weighing 3.26kg and measuring 51cm long with a head circumference of 34.5cm, quite a respectable size for 18days early. I left the hospital within 24hrs of his birth as we had to get Jeremi back on a plane to Qld where he had been working. It wasn't until nearly a week later that I realised I had missed getting Jadon his hospital "first photo" like his sisters. So the photo above was my attempt at creating a homemade "first photo" so the little man wouldn't feel left out. I'm yet to print it out 5 x 7 and frame it with his sisters' photos but I think it will be not too noticeable that it wasn't professional like the others.
1 comment:
Dan he looks gorgeous and it is good to see photos! How is it all going without jez? Hard? Love you all! V
Post a Comment